Show clients how not to run out of money – create a robust, sustainable withdrawal strategy
Timeline transforms extensive, empirical asset class and longevity data into a visually dynamic, easy-to-understand story for clients. Their story.
- Demonstrate the impact of asset allocation, rebalancing, glidepaths, fees, and taxes
- Use interactive fire-drills to prepare clients for market declines
- Illustrate longevity risk and show clients the probability of outliving their portfolio
- Craft a personalised withdrawal policy statement for clients within minutes
Bring spending options to life –
use rules-based withdrawal strategies to mitigate sequence risk
Timeline helps you identify the optimal dynamic spending strategy for clients. Then brings it to life. It’s key spending strategies include:
- Guyton’s Guardrails
- Floor and Ceiling Rule
- Kitces’s Ratcheting Rule
Timelineapp's Livetrack – your co-pilot for retirement journeys!
Livetrack helps financial planners and their client visualise how their retirement journey evolves over time. By tracking real-time portfolio balance, withdrawals and asset allocation, it provides ongoing monitoring and actionable alerts to the planner.
Livetrack helps keep your client’s retirement journey on track in 3 simple steps:
Our integration allows advisers to import clients from their CRM & custodial platform
Once the account is synced to Livetrack, we automate the process of updating your data on a weekly basis.
Timeline Digital Academy -
Become a Retirement Science Expert!
Training and upskilling in new approaches and adopting new technologies is key to delivering an ROI for most businesses. At Timeline we appreciate the need to educate users in the science and approach as much as in the core platform usability and capability.
Timeline delivers a 3-step training programme to achieve the following:
- Education - How Timeline utilises science and data to solve the retirement planning process?
- Empowerment - How Timeline empowers the relationship between you and your clients?
- Enrichment - How Timeline delivers the very best in next-generation retirement analytics, delivering true personalisation of the retirement experience?
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up, you have 30 days to evaluate Timeline. You won't be charged a dime if you cancel within 30 days of signing up.
We’ll email you after 28 days to remind you that your trial is about to expire. After the 30-day trial, you’ll be charged a fee depending on the plan you've chosen. If you forget to cancel and are charged, we’ll refund your money so long as it’s within 60 days of the start of the trial period.