We're hiring: Technical Pensions Specialist
Role: Technical Pensions Specialist
Location: Full-time, office-based in Basildon, SS14 3EZ
Salary: up to £40,000 pa
- You hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and have a working knowledge of the UK tax, pensions and investment landscape.
- You might already work in financial services, as a paraplanner, financial services administrator etc… and are looking to use your knowledge in another area of the industry.
Think you fit the bill, then read on!
TimelineApp Tech Limited, is the provider of software for illustrating sustainable withdrawal strategies in retirement income portfolios. The software is used by financial planners in several countries including the UK and the US. Visit timelineapp.co for more information.
You’ll join our sales and business development team to:
- Provide technical support to financial planners using Timeline;
- - Demos and presentations to financial planners using Timeline
- - Respond to technical and support queries from financial planners
- Write articles and technical notes for financial planners on retirement and sustainable withdrawal framework.
- Assist team to arrange and co-ordinate conferences and exhibitions in the UK and abroad.
- Undertake some administrative duties such as, ad-hoc invoicing and refunds to Timeline users.
- Manage relationships with platform partners for Timeline integration.
- Contribute to other relevant projects and events at a wider firm level.
- Up to £40,000 pa, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Full-time permanent contract
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Cost of relevant professional qualifications and memberships
- Parking at or near the office
Please email your CV with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org