If you love what we’ve built at Timelineapp, but value your brand experience, we can deliver all of Timelineapp’s capabilities to you seamlessly, in your brand.
This means that Timelineapp simply ingests your customer data then attributes and calculates their decumulation strategies across all your front-office tooling.
Insights dashboard is aimed at large-scale advice practices or networks where business intelligence reporting and data analytics is critical to both operational and compliance functions.
At Timeline we help advisers deliver more predictable retirement outcomes but we take this a step further for the Enterprise. We enable our larger clients to step above the day-to-day client responsibilities and take a “birds-eye” view across their estate.
Insight Dashboard provides detailed analytics across your entire estate, delivering insights across a number of facets:
- Clients “Success Rates”, across all advisers and by adviser;
- Percentage of clients on track/off-track to achieve their retirement goals;
- Collective Client insights – age, spending strategies, balances, withdrawal rates;
- Investment strategy including asset allocation, risk profile, and rebalancing methods implemented for clients.
Insights dashboard also support proactive compliance monitoring, enabloing your business to identify trends and potential compliance challenges before they occur, specifically:
- Seeing consistency of retirement plans across advisers including percentage of plans outside pre-defined models;
- Ensuring that all retirement plans have a high success rate;
- Direct sight of retirement plans that may require closer attention.
Timeline Livetrack helps clients visualise how their retirement plan evolves over time. It tracks the portfolio balance, withdrawal and asset allocation on a weekly basis, to provide ongoing monitoring and actionable alerts. These ensure that your client’s retirement plan remains on track!
Livetrack automatically monitors portfolio withdrawals, assesses the sustainability of your client’s income and provides actionable insight to advisers and senior managers within the business.
Customisable reports mean you can visualise your clients’ retirement journeys in line with your omni-channel strategy.