Our Factfind captures:
- Goals and Objectives
All steps are optional, so clients can skip past anything they are not sure of and discuss with their adviser when they next meet.
The questionnaire has been designed to be as fast and simple as possible for the client, reflecting positively on the adviser and giving a great first impression. Plus, the data can be exported as a CSV file for use elsewhere, if required.
We realise that if a client has minimal knowledge or experience of investing, their attitude to risk is likely to change, so, we flag these clients as needing more frequently updated risk scores, ensuring their investment strategy remains the best fit for them.
- Advanced capacity for loss calculations
- Full lifetime cashflow
- Accumulation and decumulation modelling
- Goal planning
Our dynamic planning software turns extensive asset class and longevity data into a visually dynamic, easy-to-understand withdrawal strategy that gives clients a consistently clear and practical customer experience.
- Demonstrate the impact of asset allocation, rebalancing, glidepaths, fees, and taxes
- Use interactive fire-drills to prepare clients for market declines
- Illustrate longevity risk and show clients the probability of outliving their portfolio
This groundbreaking tracking software truly changes the game, giving advisers the ability to monitor the retirement journey in real-time, and keeping the record of all regular stress testing.
- Ongoing assessment of sustainable withdrawal, suitability and success rate
- Automated portfolio tracking against the client’s stated goals
- Actionable alerts to planners and senior managers within the business as desired
Our market-leading oversight includes:
- Percentage breakdowns of clients on or off track to achieve their retirement goals
- Collective client insights segmented by age, spending strategies, balances and withdrawal rates, among other options
- Investment strategy including asset allocation, risk profile, and rebalancing methods implemented for clients.
And with proactive compliance monitoring via the dashboard, you can spot trends and potential compliance issues as well as develop market-leading proposition developments.
With Betafolio, financial planning firms can access a range of services that enable them to focus on delivering core financial planning to clients, while delegating time-consuming tasks such as portfolio construction, rebalancing and due diligence.